Thousands of courses for $10 728x90

السبت، 4 يوليو 2015

The Miracle Morning: Interview With Author Hal Elrod

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Smack snooze button.

Back to sleep.

10 minutes later….

Rise and repeat.

This was my typical sleep routine every morning.

Most people assume that since that I was in the military that I’m naturally a morning person.

#notevenclose

I’m a bonafide night owl. I usually get my second and sometimes third wind after 9pm.

In fact, when I started my blog this is when I did most of my blogging. I was up many a night writing and hammering out blog post ideas. I used to be super productive in the evenings.

That was, however, before kids. Especially, after our 3rd son.

I started noticing that my blogging activities were turning into mindless Facebook and Buzzfeed sessions. I was wrongfully convincing myself that I was being productive but the truth was finally coming out.

I needed a change and that change happened when I read the Miracle Morning.

 

The miracle morning

MY MIRACLE MORNING EXPERIENCE

There are only a handful of books that I can say have honestly changed me for the better.

A few that come to mind are the Bible, Robert Kiyosaki’s Rich Rad, Poor Dad, Dave Ramsey’s Total Money Makeover, and Tim Ferriss’ 4 Hour Work Week.

Now added to the list is Hal Elrod’s The Miracle Morning.

Before reading Hal’s book I would usually roll out of bed at 7am.

Now I typically get up around 5am.  And one some of my more crazing Miracle Mornings I’ve woken up at 3:30am.

Yes, #craycray.

But the craziest thing is that the mornings that I wake up before 5am are usually some of the most productive mornings and days I’ve had in my life.

I’m hooked!

I was elated to have Hal on the podcast to share his journey and what inspired him to start a morning routine.

I promise you’re going to love this interview.

LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:



Source Good Financial Cents http://ift.tt/1JLH666

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق