Thousands of courses for $10 728x90

الأربعاء، 7 أكتوبر 2015

How I Made $154 During Last Night’s “Modern Family”….

Last night was a pretty typical night for our family. We ordered Thai food, ran the dog all over the house, and vegged out to the TV.

It was awesome!

But, since it was a repeat of one of my favorite shows (“Modern Family”), I decided to do a little multi-tasking while we’re watching TV. I try to use downtime like this to do little, online jobs so that I can make extra deposits into our savings account every month.

 

Kyle's Black Labrador Retriever

Franklin, our black lab, was pretty tired last night. :)

I know I’m never going to get rich doing little projects like this, but it’s not really about that. Most of you know that my strategy is to just do a few extra jobs throughout the month and then deposit the income directly into our savings account.

And those little things add up pretty quickly. Last night I was able to pocket an extra $154 in about 30 minutes. Let me show you how I did it…

First, I made $4.00…

Most of you know that I practically despise survey companies because of their low payouts. But, I make an exception to my “no-survey” rule when I’m watching TV.

My calculus on this is that I’m not really doing anything anyway, so I might as well make a few extra bucks.

I had two surveys sitting in my email inbox from Springboard Panel (one of my favorite survey companies, but not the only one I’ve made money with). I completed them both during “Modern Family” and was able to pocket an extra $4. Not awful for 20 minutes of work.

And then I did this for an extra $250…

There are a ton of bank promotions out there and they can be a great way to fill your savings account.

For example, right now Chase is offering $150 when you open a new bank account and make a direct deposit within the first 60 days. Awesome, right?

It seriously only took me a commercial break to get signed up here. If you’re interested, we’ve got all the details on the Chase offer here.

Total it all up and I earned $154.00 for my savings account. I didn’t have to get a second job. And I didn’t have to leave my family. That’s penny hoarding… 

Your Turn: Do you have any ways to make money while watching TV? Would you try the two things I mentioned above?

The post How I Made $154 During Last Night’s “Modern Family”…. appeared first on The Penny Hoarder.



source The Penny Hoarder http://ift.tt/1oChhKV

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق