Thousands of courses for $10 728x90

الجمعة، 15 يناير 2016

This Dad’s Response to His Son’s Request for Money is Priceless

My friends with kids tell me they sometimes feel like human ATMs.

“Can I have this?” “I want a bigger allowance.” “I really, really need this new pair of jeans.”

If you’re a parent, you know what I’m talking about. Which is why this dad’s letter has gone viral.

Closing the Bank of DAD After His Kid’s Allowance Request

When one man’s 6-year-old son asked “for an advance on his allowance for a toy,” he wrote a letter in response, and then posted it on Imgur.

It’s taken the Internet by storm… probably because he wrote exactly what every parent is thinking.

The letterhead reads: “DAD Savings and Loan, because apparently I look like I’m made of money.”

Then he goes on to deny his son’s request, explaining, “After reviewing your account, we have find [sic] you have insufficient funds, and a history of not doing your chores.”

Here’s the full letter for your reading pleasure:

bank of dad

We loved this response because it teaches money lessons with a sense of humor.

Looking for other clever ways to teach your kids about money? We’ve got a slew:

Your Turn: What did you think of this dad’s letter?

Susan Shain, senior writer for The Penny Hoarder, is always seeking adventure on a budget. Visit her blog at susanshain.com, or say hi on Twitter @susan_shain.

The post This Dad’s Response to His Son’s Request for Money is Priceless appeared first on The Penny Hoarder.



source The Penny Hoarder http://ift.tt/1OTYHwT

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق