Thousands of courses for $10 728x90

الأربعاء، 16 مارس 2016

Lefties, Unite! Join This Club and Get a Free Gift

Image via pointernews.com

My family faced a serious struggle when I was growing up.

We had to rally and find strength in each other — but we made it through, together.

I grew up with a left-handed mother.

My siblings and I didn’t understand her plight when we were young. Like so many, we were blinded by our Right Privilege.

As I grew older, I began to understand. I watched my mother struggle with pencil sharpeners, notebooks, coffee mugs and atrocious penmanship.

And if I didn’t watch it directly, she was sure to tell me about it.

Being left-handed is hard.

But you’re not alone anymore. Now you can join the Left-Handers Club.

The Left-Handers Club

The Left-Handers Club offers resources for teachers and parents through its website, LeftHandedChildren.org.

It shares information and advice to help left-handed children through school and at home.

In association with Anything Left-Handed, LeftHandedChildren.org also offers products to address the inconveniences and annoyances faced by southpaws throughout history.

When you join the Left-Handers Club for free, you’ll get to download the signature Backwards Calendar for left-handers.

As its name suggests, this wall calendar presents the months and days of the week in reverse order, so you don’t smudge important dates with your antipodal hand.

Need more than a free wall calendar to overcome the barriers of left-handedness? If you’re headed to college in Pennsylvania, apply for the Left-Handed Scholarship!

Godspeed, southpaws.

Your Turn: Have you experienced left-handedness in your life? What resources have you found to cope?

Dana Sitar (@danasitar) is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. She’s written for Huffington Post, Entrepreneur.com, Writer’s Digest and more, attempting humor wherever it’s allowed (and sometimes where it’s not).

The post Lefties, Unite! Join This Club and Get a Free Gift appeared first on The Penny Hoarder.



source The Penny Hoarder http://ift.tt/1UzGozh

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق