Thousands of courses for $10 728x90

الاثنين، 5 ديسمبر 2016

JetBlue is Offering 12 Days of Crazy Deals… Starting With $20 Flights

Total disclosure: I’m a little upset about writing this post.

That’s because my self-control goes out the window when it comes to fare sales. Seriously; it’s part of why I participated in No Spend November!

And unfortunately for my bank account (but fortunately for my unslakable wanderlust), JetBlue’s running an incredible set of deals this December.

Starting today, Dec. 5, JetBlue will unveil a new fare sale everyday at 1 p.m. EST for its 12 Days of Deals promotion.

And considering the first deal is $20 one-way tickets, I can’t wait to see what’s next.

How to Score Cheap Airfare with JetBlue’s 12 Days of Deals

A $20 plane ticket is nothing to sneeze at in any capacity, but it’s worth noting that restrictions definitely apply. The one-way fare is only for valid for certain origin and destination airports, and only on specific flights.

For instance, I got excited when I noticed one of the eligible flight paths was from Orlando to Newark — a 20-buck trip to Manhattan? Count me in!

But in order to get my seat for that insane rate, I’d have to be ready to pack up and fly tomorrow.

And unless I committed to the $20 flight from JFK to Orlando on Dec. 12, I’d be paying the regular fare for my return trip… which could be as much as $199, depending on when I come home.

I’m pretty spontaneous, but that’s a lot of logistics to conquer, even for me. And that kind of red tape is likely to be the case with forthcoming deals, too.

But if you’ve got the travel bug, it’s certainly worth at least checking JetBlue’s deals as they’re unveiled. Think of it as a jetsetter’s Advent calendar.

And if one of the deals does work for you, man — that’s a way better prize than a piece of candy.

Your Turn: Are you excited to see what else JetBlue has in store for its 12 days of deals?

Jamie Cattanach is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. Her writing has also been featured at The Write Life, Word Riot, Nashville Review and elsewhere. Find @JamieCattanach on Twitter to wave hello.

The post JetBlue is Offering 12 Days of Crazy Deals… Starting With $20 Flights appeared first on The Penny Hoarder.



source The Penny Hoarder http://ift.tt/2gvxL9o

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق