Thousands of courses for $10 728x90

الخميس، 23 مارس 2017

GFC 087: My Secret Weapon Behind My Blog Revenue Growing by 6x in 2 Years

Did you know you can make money with a blog?

Confession:  I didn't.

At least I didn't when I launched this blog in 2008.

When I finally discovered you can actually make money blogging, I was blown away.

The journey hasn't been easy, but it has been a ton of fun.  Eventually, though, I hit a plateau.  My blog was making good money, but I didn't have the time or knowledge to really grow it.

I knew I needed someone to help me but had no idea who.

That's when I was introduced to Jason Patterson who owns Growth 360.  We were introduced by a mutual online friend and after a few chats we both decided we needed to work together.

Fast forward to present day and the results have been amazing.

How amazing?  You'll have to listen to this podcast to find out.  🙂

 

 

The post GFC 087: My Secret Weapon Behind My Blog Revenue Growing by 6x in 2 Years appeared first on Good Financial Cents.



Source Good Financial Cents http://ift.tt/2nc11WQ

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق