Thousands of courses for $10 728x90

الاثنين، 10 أبريل 2017

GFC 089: Stop Freakin’ Being Lazy About Money!

Okay, sure.  There have been times in my life I could consider myself lazy.

You know. Like the time I almost gave up on college because of a $75 parking ticket.

But when I came across this article in the New York Post which shares some of the reasons why Americans are too lazy money I almost lost it.

Because now, more than ever, it's too easy to save money.   Heck, with technology, apps, and online banking, it's actually harder not to save!

If you're one of these people too lazy to save money, check out the latest GFC podcast where we outline 3 steps you can start today – yes, today! – to get your savings on track.

References in the podcast

The post GFC 089: Stop Freakin’ Being Lazy About Money! appeared first on Good Financial Cents.



Source Good Financial Cents http://ift.tt/2oq30JM

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق