Thousands of courses for $10 728x90

الاثنين، 21 مايو 2018

This App Makes Your Phone Addiction Pay off — Literally


Sometimes, at night, I catch myself in this weird daze.

I’m tired. I need to sleep. I should roll off the couch and shuffle to my bed. But I can’t.

I’m scrolling through Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. To be honest, I couldn’t tell you anything I scrolled past last night.

The only reason I’m admitting this sad, sad truth is I think other folks can relate. An hour passes, and you’re left wondering what the heck just happened.

Let’s be real: Bad bedtime habits are hard to break, so you might as well make some money instead of totally waste your time.

Download AppKarma, a free rewards app that lets you earn cash and gift cards when you try out apps, watch videos and interact with friends.

How AppKarma Pays You for Scrolling Through Your Phone

Heads up: The AppKarma mobile app is for Android users. Click here to get a link to download it through the Google Play Store.

iPhone users: You’re not totally out of luck. You can use AppKarma from your browser.

Once you download and sign up for the app, open it and start playing.

You’ll earn points for each task you complete. Maybe you play a game, take a quiz, watch a video or invite friends to join.

As you play, you’ll explore other AppKarma features, such as achievement badges, level-ups and bonuses for even more points.

You can exchange these points for gift cards to Amazon, PayPal, Target, Starbucks and Walmart, among other retailers.

When you redeem your points for gift cards, you’ll retain a 5% bonus — so you’ll never be without points.

Want to see how much you can earn? Download the app for free.

Carson Kohler (carson@thepennyhoarder.com) is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.

This was originally published on The Penny Hoarder, which helps millions of readers worldwide earn and save money by sharing unique job opportunities, personal stories, freebies and more. The Inc. 5000 ranked The Penny Hoarder as the fastest-growing private media company in the U.S. in 2017.



source The Penny Hoarder https://ift.tt/2wXYYya

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق