Thousands of courses for $10 728x90

الاثنين، 16 أكتوبر 2017

Fight for your rights: Feeling blue over Stacees’ prom dress

Prom dress

Moneywise columnist Simon Read helps a reader who was sent the wrong dress by a clothing firm.

"I thought I was quite savvy, but I have found out I’m wrong. I bought a £111 prom dress for my daughter from Stacees.co.uk. The site looked OK and the returns policy and testimonials from ex-customers appeared good.

"When we received the dress, it was the wrong colour. My daughter tried it on, but the neckline is too tight and ‘strangles’ her when done up.

"I emailed asking to return the dress and get a refund. But the Hong Kong-based company refused a refund, stating it cannot be wrong due to the measurements provided. It was only then that I checked on Google to find out others saying they had also been ripped off. Can you help me and flag this to others to prevent them getting stung too?"

LN/Taunton

This should have been simple for Stacees to put right. I contacted the company and it said it would consider the situation. Then it asked for photographic evidence, which LN had already supplied.

The company seemed to be more concerned with putting stumbling blocks in the way and using delaying tactics rather than providing decent customer service. I pointed out that LN had already provided all the evidence that the dress was not as advertised and I asked the firm point blank: “Will you refund her?”.

Since then, there’s been silence. A company to avoid, it seems.

OUTCOME: No refund from Stacees

Section

Free Tag

Related stories

Twitter



Source Moneywise http://ift.tt/2idAutZ

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق